Her Place Women's Museum develops and shares engaging and wide-reaching education programs to accompany exhibitions. The programs include primary and secondary curriculum-linked education resources for students and teachers.
These free classroom resources are intended to assist teachers to introduce and contextualise the stories of Her Place exhibitions.
The Her Place Education team hard at work planning 2019/2020 resources and programmes.
STEMpowered Teacher Professional Development at the new Yarra Ranges Tech School in 2019.
Resources by Exhibition
These resources were developed by a group of Victorian teachers who make up the Her Place Women's Museum Education Group:
- Briony O'Keeffe, Fitzroy High School (and Fitzroy High School Feminist Collective founder)
- Kylie Oliver, educator and Australian Education Union activist
- Ingrid Hildebrand, St Catherine's School
- Jess Duncan, Derrimut Primary School
- Lola Jennings-Edquist, East Reservoir Primary School.
We thank them all,
Barb Jennings, Her Place Board Member